Tidal doesn’t have user curated playlists. The playlists that are available are garbage playlist with weird unsearchable names (example: Search for Trance 2020 turns up nothing in Tidal). And Tidal songs cannot be batch pre-analized in Djay Pro. Djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software. Its unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to your favorite music. Algoriddim announced 2 major updates on its djay app a few months ago, including 2 new integrations: Tidal Music and SoundCloud Music. The cooperation with Tidal will allow djay users to live mix Tidal HiFi tracks and videos for the first time. App Data: /Music/djay Pro 2/ This folder contains the following data: djay Media Library: playlists, history, queue, as well as all per-song metadata like cue points and loop regions; Backups: automatic backups of 'djay Media Library' Key Bindings: custom keyboard shortcut sets; MIDI Mappings: custom MIDI controller mappings.
Part 2. Add Tidal Music to Djay App without Tidal Subscription
After the Tidal free trial expires, it is possible to continue mixing Tidal music with djay. What you need is an additional tool calls AudFree Tidal Music Converter. This smart tool is specialized in converting Tidal music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, and other universal audio formats. Due to the latest converting techniques, the converted audios will keep 100% original HIFI quality and 100% raw metadata.
AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Losslessly download Tidal songs and playlists
- Convert and add Tidal playlists to djay app
- Keep 100% Tidal HIFI and Master quality
- Work at 5X faster speed during the conversion
After the conversion, all of your favorite Tidal songs will save in the local computer forever, whenever your Tidal subscription expires. In this way, it is simple and easy to import Tidal music to djay app for djing.
Now let's take a quick look at how to stream Tidal music to djay via using AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 1Sync Tidal playlists to AudFree
- After you download and open AudFree Tidal Music Converter on the computer, please click the menu icon from the top title bar. Then hit 'Register' to access the professional features. The Tidal desktop app will open automatically. Find your favorite Tidal playlists and hit the '...' icon beside. Copy and paste the link of the playlist to the search bar in AudFree's main window. Tap the '+' button to load Tidal tracks into AudFree.
- Step 2Select Tidal sound settings for djay app
- Open the menu bar on the Windows version of AudFree. Or, open the default menu of Mac > 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' on the Mac computer. On the drop-down menu, choose 'Preferences' then go to 'Convert'. Now you can reset the output parameters as you like.
- Tips: The best settings for Tidal HIFI: FLAC, 16bit, 44100Hz. The best settings for Tidal Master: FLAC, 24 bit, 96000Hz.
- Step 3Start to convert Tidal playlists for djay app
- Click the 'Convert' button from the bottom right place of AudFree's interface. The conversion will start and end automatically. Once you get the result, please press the 'History' icon with a red stick. Then you will be led to the 'Converted' folder to check all converted Tidal files.
Open the djay app and go to the music library browser. Find the Files tab. On the upper left corner, check the '+' button to locate the 'Converted' catalog. Then click 'Done' to load Tidal music into djay. Now you can start djing your favorite Tidal tracks with the djay app.