Chai 4-ply Digital Mats feature three size variations, pre-cut with both digitally printed papers and standard size frames in mind.
(PM SKU: 6709155) - EarthChoice Colors - Opaque Text, Ivory, Vellum, 8.5' x 14', 60 lb. Text - 500 sheets (Domtar, 82489) Earthchoice Colors is a dazzling selection of stylish pastels, whites and creams that are available in a broad range of weights and finishes. EarthChoice® Colors is a dazzling selection of stylish pastels, whites and creams that are available in a broad range of weights and finishes. EarthChoice® Colors include Multipurpose, Opaque Text & Cover, Index, Tag, & Vellum Bristol.
The 8 ½' x 11' window* features outer measurements that fit an 14' x 18' frame (available Opus Exhibition, Opus Solo, and Opus COHO). Or print your work to 11' x 17' or 13' x 19' to fit an 18' x 24' frame (available in most Opus Readymade Frames for works on paper).
The bevel-cut windows feature the bright white core made from high-quality wood fibre that has been buffered to create a neutral pH, making them safe for short-term* display of your art pieces.
These well-priced mats are perfect for keeping framing costs down. Use yours to present your prints at markets, to add a rigid back mat when storing works on paper, and to add presence when framing digital prints for home decor.
Chai 4-ply Digital Mats are available in bright white, warm white, and black.
• Quality paper matboard
• Buffered to create a neutral pH
• Popular colours to suit any work
• Standard digital paper and frame sizes
• Short-term** display of artwork and photographs
• Market display and sales of artwork
Laser 1 Opaque Paper
* Note that pre-cut mat windows are cut smaller than the paper size they are designed for. As an example, a Chai 4-ply Digital Mat with an 11' x 17' window measures 10 ½' x 16 ½'. This offers a ¼' overlap on all sides of the window to hold the work in place while covering as little of it as possible. With this in mind, printing your work edge-to-edge is ideal if you don't wish to see the print border inside the mat.
Opaque Paper For Printing
** For long-term display of one-of-a-kind, precious, or irreplaceable artworks or photographs, we recommend choosing an archival matting material such as 100% cotton which will assist in the preservation of the piece.