- Bigtime Battery is the most trusted one stop shop for all your 6 volt golf cart batteries. We offer Trojan high quality Six Volt Golf Cart Batteries, We can deilver 6V golf cart batteire sto your door for an affordable price. Call Or Text: 815-467-6464. Save $25 On Orders Over $199 With Coupon Code: SAVE25.
- Many golf courses use Trojan golf cart batteries in their fleet. They have been around since 1952. These deep cycle batteries offer a durable and reliable golf cart battery. Trojan boasts that 'compared to traditional 8-volt batteries, the Ranger 160 increases travel time by 35% between charges, while the Traveler 8V delivers over 40% longer life.'
- Trojan & US Golf Cart Batteries. Trojan Battery Prices Includes Equal Battery for Core Exchange: Wet Cell Flooded Lead Acid Deep Cycle; T-105 6 Volt Battery $139.99 Each or $839.94 per set of 6; T-875 8 Volt Battery $144.66 Each or $867.96 per set of 6; T-1275 12 Volt Battery $192.50 Each or $770.00 per set of 4; US Battery Prices Includes Equal Battery for Core Exchange.
- Trojan 8 volt no lable deep cycle golf cart battery is manufactured by Trojan as an OEM for golf cart companies. It is not as robust as the T-875 but is a good value for $110.Price for 8 volt Trojan Pacer Batteries for Sale: $115 ea.(Cores are required to void core charge of $20).
- Trojan Golf Cart Batteries 48 Volt
- Trojan Batteries Dealers Near Me
- Trojan Golf Cart Batteries T-875
- Trojan Golf Cart Batteries Cost
Trojan Battery Company is the worldwide technology expert for long-lasting deep-cycle batteries. In addition, we have become one of America's most successful independent battery manufacturers. 1-800-423-6569 +1-562-236-3000.
|Trojan golf cart batteries are considered by many golf cart dealers as the best golf cart batteries for golf carts.|
They have much thicker plates than automotive batteries. Unlike a car that only needs one battery, an electric golf cart requires battery packs. They come in 6 volt or 8 volt batteries.
Combine the total voltage from each battery to make up the total golf cart voltage. As an example, a 36-volt golf cart would have six 6-volt batteries. A 48-volt golf cart would have six 8-volt batteries. The higher the voltage the greater the power and the longer the service time.
A deep cycle battery can be deeply discharged and charged many times during its service life. They also provide a steady current over a long period of time, instead of brief bursts of high current over a short time period like a car battery.
Increased Travel Time
Many golf courses use Trojan golf cart batteries in their fleet. They have been around since 1952. These deep cycle batteries offer a durable and reliable golf cart battery.
Trojan boasts that 'compared to traditional 8-volt batteries, the Ranger 160 increases travel time by 35% between charges, while the Traveler 8V delivers over 40% longer life.'
Trojan offers golf car batteries as sealed absorbent glass mat (AGM) and GEL batteries along with the deep cycle wet batteries. The AGM and GEL batteries are maintenance free.
Anyone who owns and uses an electric golf cart regularly like we do, wants to know 'What is the best deep cycle battery?'
Now, I'm not saying that I can answer that question, but we've been shopping around for a used electric golf cart from our local golf cart dealers. Golf cart dealers always make sure we notice if a cart has Trojan golf cart batteries installed, stating that they are the best because of their longevity and reliability. Yamaha now installs Trojan batteries in all of their new golf carts.
Replacing Golf Cart Batteries
We were able to make it almost 7 years before our golf cart batteries wouldn't hold a charge long enough for a round of 18 holes. That's when I know it's time to replace them.
After shopping around at our local golf cart dealers, we decided to have Batteries + Bulbs do the replacing. They offered the 12 volt set of Trojan golf cart batteries for $715 with install costing $25. If new battery cables are needed then the install cost goes up to $50.
Hydrolink Watering System
Trojan has developed a very innovative and safe technology for accurate battery watering called the HydroLink System.
It is a snake tubing that is now pre-installed in new, wet Trojan golf cart batteries. If you own Trojan batteries you can buy the snake tubing and easily install it yourself.
Accurate watering improves the life of your battery and reduces battery damage from corrosion.
The system includes a water level indicator that does not give false readings. Black indicates the water level is sufficient and white means that your batteries are in need of water.
No more guessing when or how much water to add to your golf cart batteries.
If you have questions about your Trojan golf cart battery performance, maintenance or storage Trojan offers free technical support. You can e-mail them from their website or you may call and talk to a technician at 1-800-423-6569.
Want to learn more about golf cart battery charging and maintenance? Trojan Battery Company now offers free videos and tutorials on their website called 'Trojan Tips.'
According to Vicki Hall, Trojan's director of quality and technical services, 'One of the most important features of electrically powered equipment and probably one of the most ignored is the battery.'
Anyone can take advantage of this free learning opportunity by going to the Trojan website. Click on the link below and then on the left of the page you will see 'View Our Latest Videos, Including Our New Trojan Tips.'
My favorite video is
Trojan Golf Cart Batteries 48 Volt
Learn proper safety techniques, cleaning methods, watering, equalization, how to avoid stratification and calculating specific gravity to maintain the health your deep-cycle batteries.
Trojan Batteries Dealers Near Me
Go from Trojan Golf Cart Batteries to Golf Cart Batteries
Go from Trojan Golf Cart Batteries to Golf Carts Etc. Home
Trojan Golf Cart Batteries T-875
If you are interested in the free Golf Carts Etc. Newsletter you will find information and updates on:
√ Golf Cart Accessories and Products
√ Golf Cart Repair FAQ
√ Golf Cart and Battery Maintenance
Trojan Golf Cart Batteries Cost
√ Electric Golf Cart Reviews
√ Golf Cart Parts
√ Golf Cart Tires
.... and more. Your e-mail information will never be shared with anyone else. Simply sign up here: