The TS5261 Wireless, Wall LED Clock is designed for high visibility time display applications with six LED digits and time synchronization capabilities. WiFi clocks are a type of wireless clock that operates over your wireless network. They pull their time either from a time server on your network or from one of the many time sites online. Each WiFi clock has its own receiver module that will pick up the broadcasted time signal, on a consistent basis. There is a special code transmitted to every WIFI system in your home if you have in-home wireless internet. This code includes the exact time which might show up on your cable or TV box. Bulova now has a way for a clock to grab that signal in your home and display that time on a traditional clock with hands.
|DuraTime Wireless Synchronized Clock Systems|
- Sleek, USB powered desktop wifi clocks acquire the precise time from the internet and never need to be set. Available in many wood types, finishes and LED colors, the perfect RoundaboutClock is a click away. Spruce up your home or office environment with this unique clock. Makes a great gift too!
- The wifi clock options can be either LED Digital Clocks or Analog. The analog clocks vary in size with 12 inches or 16 inches. They are also available in 2.5 years (2 AA batteries) or 5 years (4 AA batteries) life version. The LED Digital units vary on how many digits will be displayed.
The only clock system designed to NEVER FAIL!
The DuraTime Wireless clock system is the latest and most reliable way to wirelessly synchronize all time displays in your facility. Furthermore, wireless synchronization is now available at a lower cost than most wired systems. This easy to install system will provide years of trouble free service, with near zero downtime. DuraTime systems comes with a primary and backup master clocks so it has built-in redundancy. Coupled with the integrated multi-path communications and data encryption, the DuraTime system promises to be the most reliable clock system available anywhere, at any price.
The DuraTime master clocks comes from BRG factory synchronized to the US Atomic Clock. However, GPS Time and NTP Time can be used simultaneously. The primary master clock sends these updates over a highly secure, multi-path wireless data network to all secondary clocks. The high cost of synchronized wiring is eliminated and clock maintenance is greatly reduced.
The DuraTime RC102 master clock kit includes a OCXO Oscillator and a built-in network time receiver (NTP) that can be directed to sync with local or public time servers over the internet. An optional wireless GPS time receiver is also available to provide simultaneous, redundant time acquisition.
The DuraTime Master Clock uses highly reliable, frequency hopping, spread spectrum radio technology to send time updates to all clocks. The wireless system is fully expandable allowing you to start with a system that fits your immediate needs, and with the flexibility to add more clocks, bells or tone generators as needed. The system includes automatic switching between Daylight and Standard time, and AES 128 bit data encryption for secure, reliable communications.
The master clock includes a powerful alarm schedule function, plus both wired and wireless alarm output system, sending synchronized time to all clocks in your facility, or across the entire campus. The high cost of synchronized wiring is eliminated and clock maintenance is greatly reduced.
Synchronized Time Solutions for:
Now Available on GSA Advantage!
- Primary and backup master clocks
- 100% digital communications
- OCXO Oscillator Standard - Accuracy to 1 second over 20 years
- All secondary devices receive and re-broadcast time updates
- Coverage of any size facility or campus, from a mom and pop to the Pentagon
- Automatic, self healing network. No configuration required
- AES 128 bit data encryption throughout for secure communications
- Alarm schedule supports up to 999 alarms
- Any combination of 12 alarm zones supported
- Wireless relay / audio player includes over 70 tones, bells and buzzers
- NTP and/or GPS (can be used simultaneously)
- IPv4 and IPv6 Ethernet protocol supported
- Eliminate Daylight Saving Time clock adjustments
- Seven to Ten years between battery changes in analog clocks
- Supports Serial Wire Sync, 58th & 59th Minute secondary clocks
- A wide variety of digital time displays
- Wired and/or wireless alarm control output
- Windows based programming software
- Low power, 2.4 GHz digital communications
- No FCC license required
- Wireless tone generator, audio player, bells and horns
- Network accessibility
Benefits of a BRG Synchronized Time System:
Wifi Led Clock Light
- Most reliable synchronized clock system available anywhere, at any price
- Synchronized time throughout your facility
- Analog clocks featuring 5 year battery packs
- Analog wall clocks use4 AA batteries sold separately
- Digital clocks are available with 4 and 6 digit displays
- The Marathon LCD digital clock features time, temp and date
- Wireless relay to drive mechanical bells
- Wireless tone generator for alarms
- Wireless audio player for periodic audio announcements
- Alarm schedule software
- No FCC license required
- Extended Warranty available
- Hot Swap support program
- Toll-free technical support
- Small systems do not require a site survey
- Turn-key installation available
- Unlimited Expandability
Wifi Desk Clocks
- DuraTime does not use the same channels or frequencies as WiFi.
- DuraTime does not share frequency spectrum with WiFi
- DuraTime does not interfere with cellular communications (some 900 MHz systems do interfere)
(for more information on 2.4 GHz and WiFi, click here)